8.24.2009

"In The Mood" Editorial

The 1940's is and will always be my favorite period in fashion. It is when true glamour was in effect for both men and women. Steven Meisel photographed this editorial entitled "In The Mood" that appears in the September issue of American Vogue. The editorial, which is inspired by the 1940's features Liya Kebede, Coco Rocha, Karen Elson, Sasha Pivovarova and Viktoriya Sasonkina dressed in 1940's style clothing and living the lifestyle of the time period. Steven Meisel is one of my favorite photographers and I always like anything he takes part in. I love all of the images but my favorite one is the second image because it has the Balenciaga dress and shoes that I love. The dress is also featured in the "Fashion... And All That Jazz" editorial (click the link for the editorial).

1 comment:

Keep it cute!