4.17.2010

Johan Goransson by Junji Hata for POPEYE May 2010

Johan Goransson has been photographed by Junji Hata and styled by Tomoki Sukezane to appear in two editorials for POPEYE Magazines May 2010 issue. The titles of the editorials are, A Legend of a Brit and the other is Accessory Revolution. Johan reminds me of female supermodel Agyness Deyn because they both have very interchangeable looks. Johan in these images could easily be mistaken for 3 different models. My favorite look is definitely the second one, I NEED to get my hands on that studded shirt from Givenchy's Spring/Summer 2010 collection. Posting this made me remember that I was photographed some time last spring or summer for a street style photo to appear in Popeye magazine. I totally forgot about it and never went to get the issue and I'm not even sure if the photo got into the mag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it cute!