4.17.2010

"The Nomad of the Golden Sand" Editorial


Photographer Mariano Vivanco and stylist Nicola Formichetti have worked together yet another time. This time for an editorial entitled The Nomad of the Golden Sand for Vogue Hommes Japan Vol 4. The editorial features Ford model, Alejandro Rodriguez escaping reality for a rich day in the sun, layered with ornate accessories. The labels amongst the images include Hermès, Louis Vuitton, Bernard Willhelm, Lanvin, Osklen, Vivienne Westwood and Moncler. I enjoyed viewing this editorial. Whenever I see an editorial using all these colors, it just makes me smile. And not to mention that beach! That is where I want to be right now. The more I look at this editorial, the more I like it. My favorite looks are the first, second and third. Remarkable work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it cute!