8.14.2009

Gucci F/W '09 Campaign













Gucci's campaign for the Fall/Winter season was shot by Inez & Vinoodh and the models include Adrian Bosch, Benoni Loos, Christian Brylle, Gerhard Freidl, Matvey Lykov, Abbey Lee Kershaw, Anja Rubik, Dree Hemingway, Freja Beha Erichsen, Jacquetta Wheeler, Jamie Bochert, Myf Shepherd, Natasha Poly, and Raquel Zimmermann. It's crazy because although there are so many models in this campaign, everyone gets their shine and it doesnt seem like too much. Well at least not in my oppinion. I love all of the poses, settings, garments etc. Great work from Inez & Vinoodh.

I saw this campaign about 3 days ago and I totally forgot to post it. I believe I was in the middle of a post when I saw it and it crossed my mind. Sorry for the delay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it cute!